Sunday, July 7, 2019

Possible Ecosophian Confab 2019

As discussed briefly in the Open Post for June on Ecosophia, there was some interest expressed regarding a possible get-together among those of us in the Wisconsin area.  Fond du Lac was put forth as one possible location, given its general centrality.

Please comment to this post with your name and email and I will get an email chain going for discussion.  (For the sake of privacy, I'll not post these comments, but delete them once I've got the relevant info.)  I thought that mid-to-late September might be good, giving enough time for us assess interest, decide on a location, and get together, yet the weather still being reasonable.

It would be wonderful to put faces to names and talk about our topics in person.  Discussion of the possibility of the Ecosophian Society of Wisconsin is purely optional ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

**Quick edit**
I hadn't set the comment properties to "always moderate," so a couple of comments got published automatically.  I've deleted those (after capturing the relevant info) and others will not be published, as I had previously indicated.  Apologies for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment